Eyelash extensions have become a beloved beauty secret to women of all ages over the past several years. They enhance the natural look of the eye, bringing youth and radiance to one’s appearance.
Eyelash extensions are strands of synthetic hairs individually adhered with a special adhesive to one’s own lash that add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Extensions are applied onto the eyelash itself and never come in direct contact with one’s skin.
Our expert lash artists conduct thorough consultations with every client to help determine what length, curl, and shape would best suit the client’s eyes, taking into consideration both your style preference and the current health of your natural eyelashes.
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
We simply apply as many lashes as it takes to provide you with a full glamorous look. This can be achieved in multiple ways (lash count, thickness, length, etc) and is tailored for each person individually based on your natural lashes.
We recommend your lashes done every 2 weeks to amplify the look of your natural lashes.
© 2018 Ocean NailBar, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
· ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL ACRYLICS: You get the strength of gel and the length of acrylics
· Long-lasting and durable
· No dust, no odor
· Fast and easy to remove with the use of just acetone
· No damage to your natural nails